• Step-by-Step Installation Manual
• Proudly made in the USA
• BPA-free, non-toxic materials and components
• Approximately one year until first filter change
• Produces 1 gallon every 15 min (on average)
• Precision water saver filters
• John Guest quick connect fittings with locking clips
• Diverter Valve faucet attachment with adapters (no plumbing necessary)
• TDS meter to check water quality and monitor filter-life
The 150 gpd rated high volume High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Membranes has a waste to recovery rate of 1:1, which means that for every one gallon of water that is made, one gallon goes down the drain. Most reverse osmosis systems have a waste to recovery rate of five to one, which means that for every gallon made five go down the drain.
Many people like to change filters pro-actively in order to maintain high system performance, rather than waiting for degradation. In that case, we suggest changing the 5 Micron, KDF + Carbon, once a year and the Deionization filters every 2 years, depending on usage and the TDS of the source water. The High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Membrane, Remineralization Cartridge, and the Coconut Carbon should be changed every 3 years, again, it depends on usage and the TDS of the source water.
All of our PristineHydro™ Revival Systems have a Flush Valve, which dramatically extends the life of the High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Once a month (depending on usage, more often if you are making a lot of water) open the Flush Valve for 2-3 minutes while the unit is making water. When you open the Flush Valve you should hear a flushing sound, this flushes out deposits in the membrane.